Frequently Asked Questions
What are the room types?
- Inside Room – Entry level option, no windows and opens to an indoor corridor
- Outside Room – This cabin type will have a window of the outside view
- Balcony Room – These rooms contain a small outside area that allows you to step out of your room
- Suite Room – The most luxurious cabin, with large spaces and living quarters.
What are Shore Excursions?
- Shore excursions are trips to the land included in the Cruise experience. These are unique activities arranged for you to enjoy the visits inland.
Are Cruises Expensive
- The buy in cost might be a little bit higher than standard packages, but do remember that you are travelling on a world class vessel and everything is included in the package
Will Cruising Make me sick?
- Aside from very rare incidences, Cruises generally have top notch hygiene standards.
How long does Cruising usually take?
- Cruise Trips can take as short as 4 days to as long as 120 days, depending on the itinerary of the vessel.
How do I plan for a cruise trip?
- Just call our experts, and we’ll be with you all the way.